Working for PHASTAR
What do we do?
PHASTAR is a quality-focused specialist CRO offering statistical consultancy, clinical trial reporting and data management services by providing expert consultants and delivering in‑house projects.
Who are we?
Founded in 2008 by Kevin Kane, due to our reputation for delivering high quality data analysis and collection, PHASTAR has grown exponentially and remains one of the world’s fastest growing CROs, winning places on the 2015 Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 and the 2017 FT 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe. PHASTAR has grown to serve its international customers and has established offices in the USA, Australia and Kenya in addition to PHASTAR’s 4 locations in the UK.
Why work for us?
There are many reasons you may wish to join our team:
- A focus on quality: PHASTAR has a unique approach to statistical consulting, data analysis and collection known as “The PHASTAR Discipline” – a checklist of simple - yet often forgotten - practical tips and common-sense techniques that guarantees high quality work.
- Work with the best: the PHASTAR team is packed with highly capable individuals – our average employee has 11 years of industry experience. You will have reliable colleagues that you can learn from and work in a culture with a strong sense of community and team spirit.
- Genuine career progression: whether you’re a statistician, statistical programmer or a data manager, there is a clear path to senior, principal, technical expert as well as managerial positions.
- A friendlier way to work: PHASTAR set out from the start to create a friendly and happy working environment and avoid a negative, corporate atmosphere. PHASTAR has a casual dress code, with options for flexible working.
- A social community: In addition to annual Summer and Christmas company parties, PHASTAR’s Sports & Social Committee regularly organises activities for staff such as inter-office quizzes, Escape Rooms, Board-Game evenings, Brewery tours and Bingo nights.
- Excellent remuneration including a competitive salary, generous pension, private healthcare, conference attendance, training and flexible working.