Back to listing
Based in Berlin, Germany.
in Germany - Berlin
Start date: As soon as possible
Role and responsibilities
- Ability to lead a team of statisticians and programmers to manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods, ultimately delivering clinical trial results to an agreed timeline with optimal quality
- Project management responsibilities, including allocating staff, predicting and planning resources
- Preparation and review of study documentation e.g. protocols and statistical analysis plans
- Ability to advise, mentor and teach both internal and external statisticians with regards to statistical and data analysis methods
- Function as a study expert across a number of studies, helping to clarify details on analysis methods for the internal PHASTAR team
- Responsible for ensuring the team meets the highest quality standards, and follows the principles detailed in PHASTAR's internal procedures
- Maintaining a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical issues
- PhD or MSc in Biostatistics or related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
You must be eligible to work in Germany for this position.
To apply please fill out the form below, or alternatively phone +44 (0)20 7183 7061.
Open application form