PHASTAR is a specialist CRO, offering statistical consulting, clinical trial reporting, data management and medical writing services, by providing expert consultants and managing and delivering in-house projects.
If you would like to work with a team of expert statisticians, in a company run and managed by statisticians, where your skills will be valued and nurtured, then our roles may be right for you. PHASTAR are a team of expert statisticians and programmers, working in the medical field.
Group Line Manager
Manage the team of Statisticians or Statistical Programmers
- Manage a team of Statistician or Statistical Programmers and for active Phase I, II, III studies
- Review of Statistical Documents
- Hands-on activities as required
- Define Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Work Instructions (WI’s)
- Enhance the process for day to day activities and also for interactions between functions
- Lead the team for all Inspection related procedures
Recruitment and Retain Talent
- Recruit talent and develop the unit
- Develop Career Path for the team members
- Advise the CEO and the Clinical Team’s on go/no go decisions
- Advise the CEO and the Clinical Team on study designs
- Contribute to IDMC meetings
Manage Team of Data Managers (interim responsibility)
- Liaise between Data Managers and Clinical Operations
- Managing Amendments
To apply please complete the form below or call +44 (0)20 7183 7061.