PHASTAR has established a Project Management Office to formalize the management of projects. The Program of work is divided into Portfolios and Project Managers will be expected to work in a Portfolio and potentially to manage a Portfolio. The projects involve coordinating our Statistics, Programming, and Clinical Data Management activities in addition to managing third-party vendors.
- Contribute to, and understand contractual documents
- Execute Project start-up and prepare the team for/and attend Kick-off meetings
- Create and maintain communication plan
- Create and maintain project risk registers
- Create and maintain study wide documentation
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed timelines and using correct SOPs
- Ensure projects are delivered efficiently, all project team members must achieve utilization targets
- Provide support to the project team
- Attend project review meetings to update on project status
- Represent PHASTAR in front of the customer, be the primary point of contact, escalate issues as appropriate
- Prepare for/organise external and internal study team meetings and produce minutes
- Maintain agreed level of repeat business from existing customers
- Attend bid-defence meetings as prospective Project Manager
- Monitor quality KPIs and respond and action where a KPI is missed
- Negotiate with functional heads and program manager for resources
- Forecast project resource needs using PHASTAR tools
- Review, approve, and communicate to finance milestone payments
- Confident in dealing with clients
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience
- Pharma experience is essential.
This role can be based in any of our UK offices (London, Macclesfield, Canterbury, Sheffield, Glasgow or home-based can be considered) and requires travel which may be international.