PHASTAR is a specialist CRO, offering statistical consulting, clinical trial reporting, medical writing and data management services, by providing expert consultants and managing and delivering in-house projects.
Established in 2007, PHASTAR have rapidly grown our team with average yearly growth of 47%. We have recently been recognised by the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 league table of the UK’s fastest growing companies, acknowledging our outstanding success in recent years. As demand for our services increase, we are looking to continue with expansion of our team and are recruiting for a Human Resources Advisor to join us.
- Facilitating the training programme and staff development strategy
- Work closely with key stakeholders to really understand and identify development needs and making suitable recommendations
- Co-ordinating the assessment of the global training needs
- Identifying and developing relevant courses
- Co-ordinating and facilitating process mapping exercises to establish the appropriate steps for carrying-out various functions or tasks
- Developing and reporting training objectives on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis
- Support HR Leadership with HR led initiatives and projects and general administrative duties
- Experience working as a HR professional
- CIPD qualified or part-qualified
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Motivated to work consistently in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies
- Experience of positively embracing and adapting to change by identifying, leading and managing change in line with organisational objectives.
- Ability and motivation to deliver high quality work with minimum supervision.
This is a full-time role and will be based in our head office in Chiswick, London. The successful applicant will have to be able to travel to other UK sites for training as required.