PHASTAR is a specialist CRO, offering statistical consulting, clinical trial reporting and data management, by providing expert consultants and managing and delivering in-house projects.
If you would like to work with a team of expert statisticians, in a company run and managed by statisticians, where your skills will be valued and nurtured, then our roles may be right for you.
There are a number of reasons you may wish to join the PHASTAR team:
- We have an excellent graduate programme in place. Continuous learning and mentors to support you after the initial graduate programme.
- Learn from PHASTAR's internal experts and from personnel with specialist PhDs.
- A better way to work: PHASTAR have a unique approach to statistical consulting and data analysis. Our approach ensures high quality consulting and data analysis.
- A relaxed place to work. PHASTAR encourages a hard working but friendly and sociable office environment.
- Manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods
- Develop SAS programming skills in order to deliver high quality study results for clinical research
- Function as statistical support across a number of studies in different phase and therapy areas
- Develop SAS programs to produce datasets according to agreed industry or client standards
- Assist in the development of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Work with other statisticians and programmers internally
- PhD or MSc in Statistics or related discipline
- Previous experience of using statistical packages such as R or STATA
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Enthusiastic about learning
- Ambitious and a strong team player
- A place on our specialist graduate training programme designed for statisticians new to the pharmaceutical industry
- You will be taught how to programme using SAS by a specialist trainer
- Ability to develop your career in an intellectually-stimulating, dynamic, supportive environment with a clear career path
- Variety of projects in statistical consultancy and clinical trial reporting (range of therapeutic areas and phases)
- Excellent remuneration (competitive salary, pension, healthcare, conferences and courses etc.)
This vacancy will be based from our London office.