PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specialising in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the US, UK, Japan, Kenya, Australia and Germany, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Due to continued global growth we are now hiring an experienced talent acquisition specialist to help with our expansion into China. We plan an initial office in China with subsequent regional offices added in the next few years. As part of the global recruitment team you will be responsible for hiring talent and helping grow the China team in line with business needs.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Responsible for building and driving a sustainable talent pipeline
- Establishing a strong network within the Chinese biometrics community
- Creating strategies to engage with the Chinese biometrics community, to effectively market current vacancies
- Proposing a variety of cost effective methods to advertise PHASTAR positions
- Work closely with hiring managers to define requirements
- Advertising and promoting job vacancies for the company across job boards and social media
- Resourcing and headhunting candidates through a variety of methods
- Screening and shortlisting candidates for positions
- Conducting interviews on the telephone and in person
- Representing PHASTAR at external conferences and careers events
- Sharing best practices between recruiters across other regions
- Strong experience of database searching techniques, direct mailing processes, and lead generation.
- Proven experience in a target driven role
- Previous experience of working within recruitment in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and social media
- Ability to keep a high level of confidentiality
- Some travel may be involved
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, all within a relaxed and friendly working environment where fun is encouraged, and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
To apply, please complete the below application form or, alternatively, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org