PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, data focused CRO specialising in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is the second largest specialised biometrics provider globally, and the largest in the UK. We’re proud to have recently been accredited an 'outstanding' company to work for by Best Companies.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and technical expertise to join our ever-growing global team.
We currently have opportunities for programmers from senior to associate director level within our internal reporting, FSP and operational excellence teams.
Programmers: Associate Director / Manager / Principal / Senior
- Associate Director, Programming (UK) – line manage, motivate and inspire senior team members. Play an instrumental part in growing and advancing the programming group. Project lead assigned studies. Utilise and share your technical expertise.
- Programming Manager (UK) – play a key role in decision making within the statistical programming department. Line manage, train and develop a team of experienced and early career programmers. Project leadership and hands-on programming.
- Principal Programmer (UK/US/Germany/Australia/Japan) – project leadership of larger/more complex studies. Hands-on technical role.
- Senior Programmer (UK/US/Germany/Australia/Japan) – combined project leadership and hands-on technical programming role.
- Senior Programmer (Operational Excellence) (UK) – implement process improvement initiatives and develop programming procedures to improve team efficiencies. Utilise your SAS programming skills and enthusiasm to make use of new features.
- Educated to BSc or above in computer science, mathematics or a science related discipline
- Extensive SAS programming experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven project leadership experience
- Previous line management/mentoring experience
- Thorough awareness of clinical trial issues, design and implementation
- Experience of regulatory submissions and associated industry guidance
- Familiarity with GCP and regulatory requirements
- Excellent knowledge of CDISC SDTM and ADaM standards
With the world’s eyes focused on clinical trial data, this is a fantastic time to join an award-winning specialist biometrics CRO that is renowned for its technical expertise, outstanding quality and cutting-edge data science techniques. We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, flexible working arrangements, a competitive salary and an industry-leading benefits package, all within a relaxed, fun and friendly working environment.