PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, data focused CRO specialising in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, India, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is the second largest specialised biometrics provider globally, and the largest in the UK.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. Due to increasing demand for our services, we are looking for highly experienced statistical programmers based within the EU to join our team on a contract basis. Long-term contracts (12-18 months) can be offered.
Contract Statistical Programmer (EU)
As a contract statistical programmer, you will hold a hands-on technical programming role. Utilising your SAS expertise, you will provide programming support for clinical studies across phases I-IV in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Program Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs)
- Program complex non-efficacy datasets, outputs and figures
- Create, QC and update simple, non-efficacy dataset specifications
- Manipulate data using dataset programming
- Program CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets to support production of TFLs
- Develop and debug more complex macros
- Review study design SAP
- Create CRT packages as part of the team, with an understanding of FDA requirement
- Work to industry (CDISC SDTM/ADaM) and client standards
- BSc, MSc or PhD in mathematics, science or IT related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO or pharma)
- Substantial SAS programming experience
- CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
With the world’s eyes focused on clinical trial data, this is a fantastic time to join an award-winning specialist biometrics CRO that is renowned for its technical expertise, outstanding quality and cutting-edge data science techniques.