PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, data focused CRO specialising in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia, India and Japan, PHASTAR is the second largest specialised biometrics provider globally, and the largest in the UK.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. Due to increasing demand for our services, we are looking for highly experienced statisticians based within the EU to join our team on a contract basis. Long-term contracts (12-18 months) can be offered.
Contract Statistician (EU)
As a contract statistician, you will hold a hands-on technical statistics role, providing support for clinical studies across phases I-IV in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using advanced statistical methods
- Function as statistical support across multiple studies
- Prepare and review study documentation including protocols and statistical analysis plans
- Work with SAS, SDTM/ADaM, TFLs, QC and survival models
- Maintain a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical issues
- Communicate statistical issues across multi-disciplinary teams
- PhD or MSc in biostatistics or related discipline
- Substantial experience working as a statistician within a clinical trials environment (CRO or pharma)
- CDISC SDTM/ADaM experience
- Proven experience of working with advanced statistical modelling techniques
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis and QC using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
With the world’s eyes focused on clinical trial data, this is a fantastic time to join an award-winning specialist biometrics CRO that is renowned for its technical expertise, outstanding quality and cutting-edge data science techniques.