PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning global biometric Contract Research Organization (CRO). We partner with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organizations to provide the expertise and processes to manage and deliver on time, quality biostatistics, programming, data management and data science services. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia, India, China and Japan, PHASTAR is the second largest specialized biometrics provider globally, and the largest in the UK.
In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade. Due to our continued success and the demand for our services in Asia, we opened our first offices in Japan, China and India in 2020/2021 and are excited to further expand our award-winning technical expertise within the Asian pharmaceutical market.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and technical expertise to join our teams located in Beijing, Shanghai and Wuhan.
Accredited as an outstanding company to work for, PHASTAR is committed to employee engagement, workplace satisfaction and ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working, part-time hours, involvement in developing company-wide initiatives, structured training and development plans, and a truly supportive, fun and friendly environment.
What’s more, when you join our team, PHASTAR will plant a tree in your honour, as one of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. So, not only would you get your dream job, you’ll also be helping to save the planet!
Statistical Programmer II
As a statistical programmer II, you will hold a hands-on technical programming role, supporting programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical trial data across phases I-IV in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Program and validate summary tables, listings and figures (TLFs)
- Program and validate SDTM and derived datasets according to given specifications, including CDISC implementation guidelines for SDTM and ADaM
- Develop simple macros and use existing more complex macros
- Create, QC and update simple, non-efficacy dataset specifications
- Review simple study design SAP with supervision
- Review listings and simple summary shells under supervision
- Awareness of CDISC SDTM and ADaM implementation guidelines
- Create CRT packages as part of the team
- Become familiar with and follow study documentation
- Work as part of a team with the aim of furthering programming development
- BSc within mathematics, computer science or related discipline
- Proven SAS programming skills
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO, pharma)
- CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) experience with an awareness of CDISC implementation guidelines
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
With the world’s eyes focused on clinical trial data, this is a fantastic time to join an award-winning specialized biometric CRO that is renowned for its technical expertise, outstanding quality and cutting-edge data science techniques.