PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning global biometric Contract Research Organization (CRO). We partner with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organizations to provide the expertise and processes to manage and deliver on time, quality biostatistics, programming, data management and data science services. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia, India, China and Japan, PHASTAR is the second largest specialized biometrics provider globally, and the largest in the UK.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and technical expertise to join our team. We have opportunities available in our Beijing, Shanghai and Wuhan offices. Positions can be either office-based, remote or a hybrid within these regions.
Accredited as an outstanding company to work for, PHASTAR is committed to employee engagement, workplace satisfaction and ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working, part-time hours, involvement in developing company-wide initiatives, structured training and development plans, and a truly supportive, fun and friendly environment.
What’s more, when you join our team, PHASTAR will plant a tree in your honour, as one of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. So, not only would you get your dream job, you’ll also be helping to save the planet!
Biometrics Project Manager
PHASTAR has an established Project Management Office to formalize the management of projects. The programme of work is divided into portfolios, and project managers will be working within an assigned portfolio. The projects involve coordinating our statistics, programming and clinical data management activities in addition to managing third-party vendors.
- Contribute to, and understand contractual documents
- Execute project start-up and prepare the team for/and attend kick-off meetings
- Create and maintain communication plan
- Create and maintain project risk registers
- Create and maintain study wide documentation
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed timelines and using correct SOPs
- Ensure projects are delivered efficiently, all project team members must achieve utilization targets
- Provide support to the project team
- Attend project review meetings to update on project status
- Represent PHASTAR in front of the customer, be the primary point of contact, escalate issues as appropriate
- Prepare for/organise external and internal study team meetings and produce minutes
- Maintain agreed level of repeat business from existing customers
- Attend bid-defence meetings as prospective Project Manager
- Monitor quality KPIs and respond and action where a KPI is missed
- Negotiate with functional heads and program manager for resources
- Forecast project resource needs using PHASTAR tools
- Review, approve, and communicate to finance milestone payments
- Previous experience as a Project Manager within a pharma/CRO environment
- Statistics, Programming or Data Management background is essential
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
With the world’s eyes focused on clinical trial data, this is a fantastic time to join an award-winning specialized biometric CRO that is renowned for its technical expertise, outstanding quality and cutting-edge data science techniques.