PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning global biometric Contract Research Organization (CRO). We partner with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organizations to provide the expertise and processes to manage and deliver on time, quality biostatistics, programming, data management and data science services. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia, India, China and Japan, PHASTAR is the second largest specialized biometrics provider globally, and the largest in the UK.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and technical expertise to join our team.
Accredited as an outstanding company to work for, PHASTAR is committed to employee engagement, workplace satisfaction and ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working, part-time hours, involvement in developing company-wide initiatives, structured training and development plans, and a truly supportive, fun and friendly environment.
What’s more, when you join our team, PHASTAR will plant a tree in your honour, as one of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. So, not only would you get your dream job, you’ll also be helping to save the planet!
Associate Project Manager
PHASTAR has an established Project Management Office to formalize the management of projects. The programme of work is divided into portfolios, and project managers will be working within an assigned portfolio. The projects involve coordinating our statistics, programming and clinical data management activities in addition to managing third-party vendors.
- Implement long-term and short-term PMO goals according to company objectives.
- Contribute to, and understand contractual documents.
- Prepare Kick off meeting slides for internal use.
- Prepare for/organise external and internal study team meetings and produce minutes.
- Create and maintain communication plan under guidance from the Project Manager.
- Create and maintain study wide documentation under guidance from the Project Manager.
- Provide support to the project team.
- Highlight out of scope work to the Project Manager.
- Monitor quality KPIs and respond and action where a KPI is missed.
- Potentially represent PHASTAR in front of the customer, during meetings, escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure all training records for study personnel are up to date
- Understand Phastar’s project management tool (CMAP)
- Act as primary back-up to the Project Manager
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry to have an awareness of clinical trial issues, design, and implementation.
- Familiarity with GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Working in a cross functional environment, with some experience of leading studies to completion.
With the world’s eyes focused on clinical trial data, this is a fantastic time to join an award-winning specialized biometric CRO that is renowned for its technical expertise, outstanding quality and cutting-edge data science techniques.