Back to listing
Based in Newcastle, Australia.
in Australia - Newcastle
Start date: As soon as possible
Role and responsibilities
- Manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods
- Function as statistical support across a number of studies
- Preparation of study protocols and development of statistical analysis plans
- Ability to communicate Statistical issues across multi-disciplinary team
- Supervise work of less experienced Statisticians
- Being a client contact for the Biostatistics team
- PhD or MSc in Biostatistics or related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academia)
- Previous experience working with SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with GCP and ICH guidelines
You must be eligible to work in Australia for this position.
To apply, please fill out the form below, or alternatively send your details to email@example.com or phone +44 (0)20 7183 7061.
Open application form