PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specializing in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the US, UK, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and statistical expertise to join our team.
As a principal statistical programmer, you will hold a combined project leadership, line management (if desired) and technical hands-on programming role. Working across a range of phases and therapeutic areas, you will lead assigned studies, ensuring they are delivered to optimal quality, on time and on budget.
Principal Statistical Programmer
- Responsibility for overall project delivery, including clinical trial reports and other regulatory submission deliverables
- Project management responsibilities, including allocating staff, predicting and planning resources
- Act as a study expert for a number of studies, with an ability to clarify details on analysis methods for the internal PHASTAR team
- Advise on internal, client and CDISC data standards
- Responsible for ensuring the team meets the highest quality standards, and follows the principles detailed in PHASTAR's internal procedures
- Function as a programming expert across a number of studies
- Maintaining a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical and/or programming issues
- Report on study progress to the PHASTAR management team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent within a relevant discipline.
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and flexible working arrangements, all within a relaxed and friendly working environment where fun is encouraged and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
To apply, please complete the below application form or, alternatively, submit your CV to email@example.com.