Based in Berlin, Germany.
- Manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods
- Function as statistical support across a number of studies
- Preparation of study protocols and development of statistical analysis plans
- Ability to communicate Statistical issues across multi-disciplinary team
- Supervise work of less experienced Statisticians
- Being a client contact for the Biostatistics team
- PhD or MSc in Biostatistics or related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academia)
- Previous experience working with SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with GCP and ICH guidelines
You must be eligible to work in Germany for this position.
To apply please fill out the form below, or alternatively phone +44 (0)20 7183 7061.