PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, data focused CRO specializing in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is the largest UK-headquartered specialist biometrics provider.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and technical expertise to join our ever-growing global team.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, PHASTAR has closed its offices and moved staff to work from home. Our number one priority is and continues to be everyone’s safety during these unprecedented and unusual times. Our systems allow uninterrupted, effective remote working and all our interviews can be conducted via phone and video calls. We have adopted remote onboarding and training processes.
PHASTAR has established a Project Management Office to formalize the management of projects. The Program of work is divided into Portfolios and Project Managers will be expected to work in a Portfolio and potentially to manage a Portfolio. The projects involve coordinating our Statistics, Programming, and Clinical Data Management activities in addition to managing third-party vendors.
- Contribute to, and understand contractual documents
- Execute Project start-up and prepare the team for/and attend Kick-off meetings
- Create and maintain communication plan
- Create and maintain project risk registers
- Create and maintain study wide documentation
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed timelines and using correct SOPs
- Ensure projects are delivered efficiently, all project team members must achieve utilization targets
- Provide support to the project team
- Attend project review meetings to update on project status
- Represent PHASTAR in front of the customer, be the primary point of contact, escalate issues as appropriate
- Prepare for/organise external and internal study team meetings and produce minutes
- Maintain agreed level of repeat business from existing customers
- Attend bid-defence meetings as prospective Project Manager
- Monitor quality KPIs and respond and action where a KPI is missed
- Negotiate with functional heads and program manager for resources
- Forecast project resource needs using PHASTAR tools
- Review, approve, and communicate to finance milestone payments
- At least 3+ years of Project Manager experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Statistics, Programming or Data Management background is a must
- Pharma/CRO experience is essential
- Advanced user of MS Office, especially Excel
- Confident in dealing with clients
This role can be based in any of our UK offices (London, Macclesfield, Canterbury, Sheffield, Glasgow) or from home.
To apply, please submit your CV below or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org