Back to listing
Based in San Diego, CA.
Principal Statistical Programmer
in US - San Diego, CA
Start date: As soon as possible
Role and responsibilities
- Responsibility for overall project delivery, including clinical trial reports and other regulatory submission deliverables
- Project management responsibilities, including allocating staff, predicting and planning resources
- Act as a study expert for a number of studies, with an ability to clarify details on analysis methods for the internal PHASTAR team
- Advise on internal, client and CDISC data standards
- Responsible for ensuring the team meets the highest quality standards, and follows the principles detailed in PHASTAR's internal procedures
- Function as a programming expert across a number of studies
- Maintaining a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical and/or programming issues
- Report on study progress to the PHASTAR management team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent within a relevant discipline.
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please fill out the form below, or alternatively send your details to email@example.com or phone +44 (0)20 7183 7061.
Open application form