PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specializing in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and statistical expertise to join our team.
As a biostatistician, you will hold a technical hands-on role, supporting statistics activities across a range of phases and therapeutic areas.
- Manipulate, summarize and analyze clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods
- Function as statistical support across a number of studies
- Develop SAS programs to produce datasets according to agreed industry or client standards
- Assist in the development of statistical analysis plans
Opportunities may also arise to be involved in the following:
- Training, mentoring, and managing less experienced members of staff
- Presenting at conferences
- PhD or MSc in biostatistics or related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO, pharma or academic)
- Previous experience using SAS or other statistical packages such as R or STATA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and a strong team player
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and flexible working arrangements, all within a relaxed and friendly working environment where fun is encouraged and renowned social events are organized throughout the year.
To apply, please complete the below application form or, alternatively, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org