PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specializing in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the US, UK, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and statistical expertize to join our team.
Senior Statistical Programmer
As a senior statistical programmer, you will hold a combined project leadership and technical hands-on programming role. Working across a range of phases and therapeutic areas, you will lead assigned studies, ensuring they are delivered to optimal quality, on time and on budget.
- Manipulation of data to produce analysis datasets, including SDTM and ADaM datasets
- Production and review of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs) according to statistical analysis plans
- Creation and review of programming specifications and, if required, annotation of case report forms (CRFs) to CDISC standards
- Feeding back data errors to client data management teams
- Attendance at regular client meetings to provide updates on projects and timelines
- Assisting internal management team in assessing resourcing needs for successful completion of assigned projects
- Working to industry (CDISC) and client standards
- BSc, MSc or PhD in mathematics, science or IT related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO, pharma or academia)
- Previous experience working with SAS
- CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) experience
- Previous experience of leading teams is preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and flexible working arrangements, all within a relaxed and friendly working environment where fun is encouraged and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
To apply, please complete the below application form or, alternatively, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.