PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specializing in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the US, UK, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and statistical expertise to join our team.
As a statistical programmer, you will hold a technical hands-on role, supporting programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical trial data across a range of phases and therapeutic areas.
- Production of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs)
- Manipulate data using dataset programming
- Production of CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets to support production of TFLs
Opportunities may also arise to be involved in the following:
- Training, mentoring, and managing less experienced members of staff
- Presenting at conferences
- BSc, MSc or PhD in mathematics, science or IT related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO, pharma or academia)
- Previous experience working with SAS
- CDISC experience, specifically SDTM and ADaM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and flexible working arrangements, all within a relaxed and friendly working environment where fun is encouraged and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
To apply, please complete the below application form or, alternatively, submit your CV to email@example.com.