PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specializing in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and statistical expertise to join our team.
As a senior biostatistician, you will hold a combined project leadership and hands-on technical statistics role. Working across a range of phases and therapeutic areas, you will lead assigned studies, ensuring they are delivered to optimal quality, on time and on budget.
- Manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods
- Function as statistical support across multiple studies
- Prepare and review study documentation including protocols and statistical analysis plans
- Supervise work of less experienced statisticians
- Project manage assigned studies
- Maintain a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical issues
- Communicate statistical issues across multi-disciplinary teams
- PhD or MSc in biostatistics or related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO, pharma or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and flexible working arrangements, all within a relaxed and friendly working environment where fun is encouraged and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
To apply, please complete the below application form or, alternatively, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.