PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specialising in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, the company won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following its exponential growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Our unique approach to data analysis, the “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and statistical expertise to join our team.
As a Statistics Manager, you will hold a combined line management, project leadership and technical statistical role. Working across a range of phases and therapeutic areas, you will lead assigned studies, ensuring they are delivered to optimal quality, on time and to budget.
- Line manage a team of statisticians assigned to multiple accounts.
- Join our line management committee, which looks after the staffing side of the business, as well as having responsibility for our SOPs and processes.
- Help to develop and grow the business, by helping gain new business by having input to proposals, bid defences, resource planning and client meetings.
- Helping to recruit, grow and develop employees by interviewing potential candidates and mentoring members of the PHASTAR statistical and programming teams.
- Encourage and lead methodological research, with a view to producing conference presentations, posters and academic papers.
- Maintaining a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical and/or programming issues
- To represent the company at external industry events
- PhD or MSc in Biostatistics or related discipline
- Experience line managing remote teams
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO, pharma or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and flexible working arrangements, all within a working environment where fun is encouraged, and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
To apply, please complete the below application form or, alternatively, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.