PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specialising in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and statistical expertise to join our team.
As a statistician and R programmer, you will assist with the implementation of analysis tools to perform standard statistical analyses on clinical trials data.
Statistician / R Programmer
- Work as part of a team of scientists and software engineers to create scientific data analysis tools in R
- Work on reusable tools that apply statistical methodology in a concise manner e.g. survival analysis, generalised linear models and estimands
- Pursue creative solutions to challenging problems
- PhD or MSc in biostatistics or related discipline
- Proficiency with statistical modelling and programming in R
- A good understanding of R graphics (ggplot2, base graphics, lattice, grid)
- Experience working with clinical trials data (including CDISC and a knowledge of standard tables, listings and graphs)
- Experience working with collaborative software development using git, GitHub and Kanban boards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present work to diverse audiences including customers and technical colleagues
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and flexible working arrangements, all within a relaxed and friendly working environment where fun is encouraged, and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
To apply, please complete the below application form or, alternatively, submit your CV to email@example.com