PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specialising in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, PHASTAR has closed its offices and moved staff to work from home. Our number one priority is and continues to be everyone’s safety during these unprecedented and unusual times. Our systems allow uninterrupted, effective remote working and all our interviews can be conducted via phone and video calls. We have adopted remote onboarding and training processes.
PHASTAR has established a Project Management Office to formalize the management of projects. The Program of work is divided into Portfolios and Project Managers will be expected to work in a Portfolio and potentially to manage a Portfolio. The projects involve coordinating our Statistics, Programming, and Clinical Data Management activities in addition to managing third-party vendors.
- Contribute to, and understand contractual documents
- Execute Project start-up and prepare the team for/and attend Kick-off meetings
- Create and maintain communication plan
- Create and maintain project risk registers
- Create and maintain study wide documentation
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed timelines and using correct SOPs
- Ensure projects are delivered efficiently, all project team members must achieve utilization targets
- Provide support to the project team
- Attend project review meetings to update on project status
- Represent PHASTAR in front of the customer, be the primary point of contact, escalate issues as appropriate
- Prepare for/organise external and internal study team meetings and produce minutes
- Maintain agreed level of repeat business from existing customers
- Attend bid-defence meetings as prospective Project Manager
- Monitor quality KPIs and respond and action where a KPI is missed
- Negotiate with functional heads and program manager for resources
- Forecast project resource needs using PHASTAR tools
- Review, approve, and communicate to finance milestone payments
- At least 2/3+ years of relevant experience
- Statistics, Programming or Data Management background is a must
- Pharma/CRO experience is essential
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Confident in dealing with clients
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and flexible working arrangements, all within a working environment where fun is encouraged, and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
This role can be based in any of our UK offices (London, Macclesfield, Canterbury, Sheffield, Glasgow) or from home.
To apply, please submit your CV here or send directly to email@example.com