Updated 24th May 2023
Regarding the Data Protection Act 2018, and the UK General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Phastar of 2D Bollo Lane, London W4 5LE.
Information we may collect
We collect and process information from and about users of our website, including:
- Personal information, such as name, email address, and other contact information you provide to us when you register or fill out forms on our website or send emails to Phastar emails addresses.
- Anonymous non-personal information, such as your device, browser, and referring website.
- Anonymised non-personal information about your use of our website, including pages visited, links clicked, and other actions taken while on our website.
Under the UK GDPR, the lawful bases we rely on for processing information are:
- Your consent, which you may revoke at any time by contacting us using the details provided in this policy.
Use of information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and improve our website and services.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
- Send you newsletters and other communications about our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Generate aggregated and anonymised data for our own business purposes.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose personal information we collect:
- To third-party service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- To comply with a court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
We may also disclose non-personal information about our users, such as aggregated statistics, to third parties for analytical and research purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from and about our users from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no transmission of data over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. We make use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates to validate our identity to your browser and encrypt any data transmitted.
While phastar.com is hosted in Germany, your data may be processed outside of the UK and the European Union.
By submitting data through this website, you consent to Phastar controlling and processing that data. Unless you instruct us otherwise, we will retain control of the submitted data for up to three years. After this period, we will review the data and delete any information that we consider irrelevant, while retaining data that is of legitimate interest.
Updates to this policy
We will update this policy from time to time to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to review this page periodically for any changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes will be recognised as acceptance of those changes.
Your data protection rights
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO (Information Commissioner s Office) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Expert study design, statistical analysis, data science, data capture, and reporting for clinical trials
Tel UK: +44 (0)20 7183 7062
Tel US: +(1) 646 851 2624
UK HQ: 2D Bollo Ln, Chiswick,
London, W4 5LE
US HQ: 300 w. Morgan street suite 120,
Durham, NC, 27701